Sunday, May 20, 2007

Humanitarian Aid Day

This last Saturday was our ward's Humanitarian Aid Day. It was a mommy/daughter day, and there were several projects to work on. I had Peanut with me (and Payton of course). I put Christopher and Avonleigh in the nursery (they loved it!). What a wonderful morning it was. We had a soup, roll and potato bar lunch afterwards.

Crocheting: Joleane Sharp, Sarah Nord, Lisa Freeman, Star Balls and Rachel Balls

Crochet
Peanut learned to crochet
Coloring ABC books
Crocheting
Knitting
Sister Templeman, our Stake Humanitarian Aid Coordinator
Peanut doing her single loops
ABC books for children
Baby quilt I tied
Sewing school bags
Making picture books



3 comments:

Bethany said...

Isn't it funny how if you've seen one LDS gymnasium, you've seen them all.

Look like you had a great time!

Stephanie said...

Soooo true!

We did have a great time! It was very productive.

Bethany said...

We did one in our North Bend ward. I really liked it. We did school kits. I've been in wards were we've done hygiene kits, and newborn kits. But yours looks the most interactive! What fun :)