Thursday, May 31, 2007

Model home update

Here are some shots of the inside of the model home. It will be officially opened as of next Wednesday! Let me take you on a tour...(I'll post updates next week when I take pics of it fully furnished). Don't mind all the workers and dirty floors - it will be cleaned next week.
The front
We have an address!
The view from upstairs
A view of soon-to-be neighbors
Coming down the stairs
The living room
Living room
Living room fireplace
Extra bathroom by garage
Upstairs bathroom
1st upstairs bedroom
2nd upstairs bedroom
Extra area when you come upstairs
3rd upstairs bedroom
Laundry room
Front walkway (Formal dining room on left)
Formal dining room
Front of formal dining room
Office
Kitchen
Kitchen (looks out into living room)
Master bath
Master closet (the pics do not do it justice)
Master bedroom

This place is simply amazing! I have to say, I wasn't a fan of the dark color scheme (dark tiles, dark wood, dark cabinets, etc), but once in, it really pulled everything together. I told Chris, "Ok, I'm ready to move in NOW!" I just can't believe how beautiful the homes are. Yes, I do believe he's a genius! ;o)




4 comments:

Bethany said...

That house is absolutely beautiful!

Stephanie said...

I think so too! I can't wait to get the "finished product" pictures next week!

Pinky said...

Wow....can I say it again? Wow!! That is just gorgeous! I LOVE the colors in the main part of the house and all of the trim molding just says elegant. But I absolutely love the Master bath, it has a lighter tile floor but that looks like cherry wood cabinets (my favorite) the sinks are beautiful too! Chrisser has out done himself. again WOW!!

Bethany said...

I agree with Pinky. The colors are wonderful!