Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thursday Night Family Time

"Dad, look at all the balls we found!"
Papa and Nana came by to play. "Go long, Papa!"

Nice spiral, Little Man!
Peanut climbing the fence

And now the wind up...

...get ready to fetch, kids...
Pouty girl only found 1 ball...
But wait, there's one over there...
All is right with the world.
Daddy's caddy's

Raspberry kids
Again
Potty brake! So, Christopher tells us he needs to go potty and I tell him to discretely go by a tree (aren't boys easy?), so he drops his pants and underwear and pulls his shirt up to his neck in the middle of the field and just goes...boys! Then Avonleigh decided she needed to go, so Chris helped her - somehow she was more discrete than Christopher was!
What a fun night!




5 comments:

Bethany said...

How much fun!!!!! Love family nights, don't you :)

And totally understand about the boys going where ever. I have 4 :)

Stephanie said...

I do, and the weather was just perfect!

Yes, boys are funny, but I honestly thought at 6 years old, he knew a LITTLE better! Nope.

Bethany said...

My 7 year old pees in the woods every chance he gets :) Heck, my husband pees in the woods every chance he gets :) So no, they don't grow out of it. They may get a bit more discreet, but then again, they may not :)

Pinky said...

Looks like a blast! oh and btw I think it's a guy thing about going outside, even grandpas do it!

Pinky said...

awwww look how cute those girls look! Let's see... I see golf balls, & footballs...What game is this? :o)