Sunday, June 3, 2007

Do you ever have a day...

Do you ever have a day when you revert back to easier times? (I think we could all use a few more of those). Well...Avonleigh crawled into Payton's stroller and covered up with a baby blanket. She is eating an apple, but in her other hand is a binky (for a doll). She was having binky lament and kept trying to suck on this hard plastic binky. And to top if all off, the shirt she's wearing is size 18 mo (she's 2 and a half years old)! She changed into this shirt before getting into the stroller. What a cutie!




4 comments:

Pinky said...

Oh Sweet Girl! 3 Steps forward and maybe one tiny step back....

Bethany said...

Hehehe. I'd love to do that some day :)Go back to easier times. You go girl :)

Stephanie said...

Yes, she seems to be needing more attention lately. She found a real binky yesterday (a long-lost one in the toy box). She sat in the toy room sucking on it and then she brought it in to me. I let her put it in the drawer by herself and that was the end of that.

It's so hard to grow up!

Becky said...

Too cute. Amarisa has been the same way lately. Not sure if it's the age or the new baby. could be both. Funny how your two youngest are the same age as my two. :) Sometimes I wish I could make her a baby again she's growing up way too fast for me!