Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Family Dinner

Some pics from our Sunday night family dinner
Cooper - he gets so excited when Christopher walks into the room.
Getting brave...standing up with only one hand on the wall (and he's only 8 months!). Go Coooper!
Payton talking to daddy.
Peanut and Tricia...what are they up to...
Buddies: Parker and Christopher
Nana and Papa watching the grandbabies.
Payton looking tired.
Avonleigh had an accident and I didn't bring a change of clothes for her, so Nana put her in one of Aunt Kym's shirts and tied yarn around for a belt - pretty ingenious!
Avonleigh and Belle
Anders
Silly Parker
Christopher




4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. I so wish that I had family that lived closer than 4 hours away!

Pinky said...

Come home Bethany! ;o) any more news on Brent's next move?

Bethany said...

Nope, but he's gonna open up the move to the whole nation on Monday. Right now, it's just slated for the Southern Region. Maybe that will help a bit. I"m afraid that we'll go somewhere like Detroit though. Even colder and farther north than here!

Pinky said...

No!....... We need you back this way! But I'm sure Heavenly Father has a plan for you, being selfish though, we want you guys back out here. I know your Mom & Dad would sure love it. :o)