Saturday, December 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA LATHAM!

Today was my mom's birthday (don't worry I won't say how old)! She came up to visit with us for the day and we had a great time! I just adore my mom and I can't imagine life without her! She has been there for the birth of *almost all of our children and we wouldn't have it any other way. My mom has taught me so much throughout my life and I'm so grateful for her example. As a convert to The Church mom worked so hard to share the gospel with her girls. She has always taught us to be honest, thorough, kind, loving, hard-working and educated. I have such great memories of mom reading us to sleep ("...here's Marvin...") and singing songs with us ("walk tall you're a daughter..."). My mom always has a smile on her face - even when her heart is breaking. It is so touching to see my children's eyes light up when they see their grandma! They run to her the way I imagine us running to the Savior to hug and kiss him when he comes again. I love you so much mom!!

P.s. When are you moving here?!!


At Avonleigh's birth

At Payton's birth

At Laethym's birth (she's the one with the camera)

4 generations of Lathams, November 2, 2003: Dad & Mom, Me (holding Laethym), Grandma Foot (holding Chirstopher), April.

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday, Pinky!

Patti said...

Darling pictures! I love your mom too Stephanie. She is one of the kindest, sweetest people I've ever known. Tell her I love and miss her... and HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Becky said...

Ok. your momma can't be movn'! Because at least if she's still in florence I know there's a chance I'll get to see her and you and your adorable family! Oh and Happy Birthday Pinky! I think you're pretty cool myself!

Beth said...

I love Pinky too.... :)

Pinky said...

Awwwwww, You are so WONDERFUL! I only just got on and saw my birthday message and of course I cried! imagine that! Love you more than words can express! It was a GREAT Birthday!
And Thank You :o) Bethany, Patti, Becky and Beth for the birthday wishes.... you definately warmed my heart! We miss you here sooooooo much in Florence....COME HOME!
PS Patti.... who made a pretty darned good example my dear friend!

Pinky said...

YOU! ;o)

Korean Hales said...

I just had a great time catching up on your blog. You are such a go getter I am totally impressed. Lets have a big play date soon. I am dying to meet all your cute kiddos. How is your fabulous sister? I miss her. We will be back in Corvallis in Feb. Maybe we can get together with Cami too.

buying runescape gold said...

a good time capturing up on your website. You are such a go getter I am completely satisfied. Allows have a big perform period of time soon. I am passing away to fulfill all your lovely kids. How is your fantastic sister? I skip her. We will be returning in Corvallis in Feb. Maybe we can get together
rs gold
WOW Gold Kaufen