Friday, January 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVONLEIGH

Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl! I can't believe it was just 3 years ago that this little firecracker joined our family...it feels like forever. I can't imagine our family without her. I was looking back at some pictures of her and laughing at all her different nicknames (we are a BIG nickname family): Rooter, Tooter, Little Toot, Choo Choo, Choochie, Roochie Bear...all hold a special place in our hearts.
On Christmas morning 2007 (notice the chocolate already on her face...nice.)

Typical Avonleigh...dancing in the living room in her panties and mommy's socks!

Playing in the backyard last summer (and another dirty face)

Avonleigh turns 1!

"Look out world, I have arrived!" I say that now, because it TOTALLY fits her wild personality, but for the first several months she was so quite (hardly ever cried) and so happy to just sit and watch things that my mom commented that she was NOT typical 3rd child and she had better find her voice or her brother and sister would walk all over her! Thanks, mom, I think you cursed us! Avonleigh is by far my most outspoken and headstrong child! I love her strong personality and I know it will serve her well one day.


9 comments:

Pinky said...

I do recall saying something to that effect ;o) But she was so tiny and sooooo QUIET! One could hardly hear her when she cried or fussed. But now she has no problem being heard! Way to go Choochie! She is our Angel.

Pinky said...

OH I ALMOST FORGOT... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Loves and hugs!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness I didn't realize how much Payton looks like her!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness I didn't realize how much Payton looks like her!

H-less E-less said...

She is so absolutely gorgeous. Really. I love her dark hair. Happy happy 3 years Avonleigh!

Bethany said...

So cute! Happy B-day!!!

H-less E-less said...

Ok, you crack me up. I think we are twins. Are you okay with tha? I love all your comments and posts. Do you want to be my VP?

Stephanie said...

Sara - you bet! I'd give you my full support - as long as we can live on Pennsylvania Ave. too! ;o)

Rebecca said...

We do the nick name thing too...I can't even count how many there have been for both of our girls. The funny part is that they are completely random sometimes and would never make sense to anyone else but our little immediate family. Glad to know others do it too! Happy Birthday to your sweet faced little girl!