Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

Up close and personal! Chrisser's empty space...

Happy guy! Forgive the poor picture quality. Christopher is my "can't keep his eyes open to save his life with the flash on" child. So, I turned it off to get a picture with his beautiful eyes!

Soooo excited, "Look mom, my THIRD tooth! Shelby lost her tooth yesterday at school and her tooth fairy only brought her quarters! She was sad."
I'm wondering what, exactly this kid is expecting from his tooth fairy!

6 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

Teeth..... just thinking about pulling them out gives me the creeps. Blood, i'm good with. Boogers, I can do. But not teeth.

One time, I had to have the neighbor lady help pull out Tom's tooth. It made my stomach turn.

Eme has just lost 2 teeth, and it's SO CUTE! And, I like how it's a mark of the big kids, that you've lost teeth :)

Thank heaven for little girls said...

I love this stage in life when their teeth fall out and they look so cute. Then their adult teeth come in and they are way to big for their little smiles. LOL!

Rebecca said...

How fun! I think we would be broke if we really gave our kids what they expect for teeth these days! I can't get over how adorable your children are and how lucky they are to have a mom like you!

H-less E-less said...

his face just says it all, so cute! I am so happy for him and also curious what the tooth fairy brings him. He really is adorable. I am a sucker for brown eyes.

Once my dad pushed out the wrong tooth on me. Yep, he thought I was freaking out just because I was scared but I was trying to tell him it was the wrong tooth. Ended up with two under my pillow that night.

April & Nici said...

Oh my buddy! He looks soooooo excited ! hehe :o) Too cute!