Friday, March 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!...Again...

Two Names You Go By: Babydoll (hubby ONLY) and Mama (my favorite)

Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Old blue jeans and a sweatshirt (rrrrrowww, now you know why he calls me "Babydoll!")

Two Things You Have (or want) in a Relationship: Contentment and Support (physical, emotional, spiritual)

Your Favorite Things to Do: Clean and blog - bad combination

Two Things You Did Last Night: Had a family discussion after scripture study, Switched between American Idol (my fav) and Survivor (Chris' fav).

Two People You Talked to Last Night: Sarah Dye and Mom Zahlmann

Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow: Sleep in (only in my dreams) and clean the yard, organize the house

Two Longest Car Rides: Moving from Florida to Oregon (like 3500 miles) and a family trip from California to Montana.

Two Favorite Holidays: Two? Really? Any holiday that is an excuse to have big family get-togethers! Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Birthdays, Superbowl (hey, in the Zahlmann household it's a holiday!)

Two Favorite Drinks: Water and Ginger Ale

Two Things About Me You May Not Have Known: I'm REALLY grumpy when I'm sleep deprived.
I'm not very nice (NO patience) when I'm pregnant.

Two Jobs I Have Had in My Life: Llama wrangler (believe it!) and nanny

Two Movies I Would Watch Over and Over: The Count of Monte Cristo and Goonies

Two of My Favorite Foods: Sweet 'n Sour Chicken with Pork Fried Rice (home made) and pizza

Two Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: Somewhere warm (like Hawaii) or abroad (Europe, Australia, anywhere)

Five People I tag: I refuse!

1 comment:

Betts Family said...

Llama wrangler!!!? That's awesome! My friend Angela is infatuated with llamas. She'd love that job.