Monday, April 28, 2008

Cute Prayer

So Emily H's blog inspired me to post part of the prayer Avonleigh gave in primary today. She asked for blessings on everyone, and then said, "And please bless that President Hinckley don't die - again!" Yes, we've talked all about this, but it still is hard for the kids to grasp that he's really gone (I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I watch BYU tv all the time and they see him on there!). That, and the kids still seem to say, "I know Presidenct Hinckley died for us." Um, ok, well, we've talked about this too...but it's stuck!
I'm sure with persistent (and gentle) correction, it'll all click for them soon enough.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Too cute. Sooo funny. Precious really.

Rebecca said...

What a sweet little bunch you have!