Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH D!

Today is my dear friend Sarah's birthday! I had fun going through some old pictures of our many fun outtings!
Picking strawberries at Green Gables Farm

Holding baby Avonleigh with Glenn helping

At Time Out for Women with our friend Star Balls

At the Ashbaker's going away picnic with Jan Baumgartner.

Getting ready for school

Being Harriet Tubman and getting ready to serve the children.

There are so many more I could share! Sarah I love you like a sister! You've seen me through some tough times and probably know more about me than most of my family. I admire you so much for who you are and who you strive to become. You are a wonderful example of Christ-like love and charity. I want to be like you when I grow up! ;o)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You don't even need to be around Sarah for very long to know she is Christ-like and kind. What a sweet friend she is to you! Isn't it wonderful to have people in our lives who can help see us through life. They are truly our angels. Love the police and report card lists by the way! Thanks for sharing.

Cami said...

I love Sarah, too! Happy Birthday! So nice to see oth of you yesterday.

The Oregon Dye Clan said...

Stephanie, you really give too much credit, where none is due! I'm just like you... in fact I want to be like you too! So, thank you for your sweet words, but now that my birthday is over, take me off your pedestal :-) But I love you to death, Stephanie, and can't wait to have many more adventues with you, and your family!