Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Days of School

Well, Mother-of-the-Year Award DEFINITELY goes to me! Not only for my fabulous blogging efforts the past several months, but I didn't remember my camera on the first day of school! I made friends with another mom (who happened to have a camera) and she's supposed to send me some! Here's what I did get - none of poor Buddy (not that he's heartbroken about that).
First day of Kindergarten

Her sisters wanted to get in on the action


First day of preschool


Another cute preschool day - with sissy right by her side!

Hopefully I'll get some pics of Buddy up soon!

7 comments:

Molly said...

SO CUTE!!! Your kids are adorable, we miss you guys a lot! They're growing up so fast!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot get over how old Avonleigh and Payton look. I've only been gone 5 weeks and they look like they've grown up so much.

P.S I'm putting together that mother of the year award at this very moment! j/k

Betts Family said...

That polka-dot shirt is soo cute!

Patti said...

You are so funny! I've missed you blogging. I miss your Mom! Your kids are growing up so fast and I can't believe how grown up they are. I'm happy you feel better :)

Rebecca said...

So good to see you and your cute families faces on here again! So fun! How are you feeling by the way? Are you finding out what you are having this time? If so do you know what you are having?...We are having another girl! Prone to girls we are in our family!

Beth said...

YEA!! You're back!!! :) Your kids are so so so so so so so (how many can I fit?) CUUUUTE! I really can't believe how much older they look just in the time you stopped blogging! CRAZY! Hope you're feeling like yourself again soon... :)

Pinky said...

Now wait a minute! this is all happening too fast! I was just taking your picture for your first day of school! I can't believe it! peanut looks soooooo grown up and ready for school. They may just have to skip her up a few grades! Avonleigh doesn't look the least bit scared either! Good Job Mom and Dad!