Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blogging Blues

Why, oh why am I such an inconsistent blogger?! It's not like we haven't had anything happening around here worth sharing! If anything, it's the complete opposite and I can't quite justify the time to sit down and blog. Well that's not entirely true either. In my OCDness I can't justify sitting down to blog and doing a crappy post (like this one? yes, it's killing me) and not updating on all of the things I've missed posting on (like *cough* Halloween, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, etc). It's all or nothin' for me! And I'm sick of looking at the political posts I had up (so glad the elections are over!).

Anyway, I'm WAY stressed about our Ward Christmas Party this coming Friday, so I won't be doing any blogging this week either. Just felt like I needed to let everyone know we're not dead...yet. Send prayers my way...I need 'em! ;o)

7 comments:

Patti said...

I'm so happy you are alive and well. Hang in there - the holidays, (as wonderful as they are), will be over before you know it and life will be back to normal. I'm sure your normal is anything but quiet, but at least a little quieter and less busy.

Beth said...

Glad you're alive. You're getting close to baby time!! Only about two months?? WOW. Can't wait to see what you'll have. Hang in there. :)

The Boys Club plus a girl! said...

We all love you Stephanie, whether you blog, or not, so don't stress about it!

Rebecca said...

Sad to not see posts...but honestly I understand the blogging blues more than you probably think! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas...and Happy New year!
Love ya!

Kate the Great said...

here is just a litle nudge to let you know that we still love you and whenever your blog resurfaces we will all still be here....


Yes, I know your post is old, but maybe the lateness of my post will further prove my point

Rebecca said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! Thinking of you and your near delivery date also! How are you feeling? I can't imagine feeling too wonderful as I am on #3 and I am READY to have this baby as I have felt for about a month and a half now! Hope all is well...can't wait to find out what you have!
Love,
Becca

Kristi Barnes said...

somehow I've mis-placed your email, but I'll invite you again if you send me an email at kristiking84@hotmail.com!