Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve - Jammie Time!

Christmas Eve is such a delightful time...the excitement, the anticipation, the family...ah, I love it! My parents came up that evening and we gathered over at my in-laws for an evening of snacks and The Nativity. Then we headed back to our house to open 1 gift (has to be jammies!) and get the kids to bed.

Hangin' out with grandma and grandpa - I can't get enough of Payton's "cheeser" face!

Look at Payton's new jammies

And Avonleigh's

And Christopher's

And Laethym's

Opening up those Christmas Eve presents

Here we go!

3 comments:

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

I meant to say . . .

Sage got the same jammies as Laethym, and Elliette got the same jammies as Avonleigh.

Costco? :>

Stephanie said...

How funny! Actually, they're from Fred Meyer! Gotta LOVE Carter's!