Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year

We had a great New Year's Eve! It was just us, nice and quiet. We stayed up late watching movies, baking and playing Wii Fit! What a total blast!!!

We toasted in the New Year (yes, at midnight) with Martinelli's Sparkling Cider (really, is there anything better?).

Laethym snowboarding while Avonleigh, Daddy and Christopher watch

Daddy helping Payton take her turn


Then on New Year's Day we had several of the Zahlmann's over for a Rose Bowl Party (Go UCS)!
Uncle Chris smoochin' cute Ollie!

Jessica trying out the slalom with an audience

Uncle Alan Heninger, Uncle Scott , Papa, Uncle TJ, Chrisser and Molly - with Chris and Ollie in the background

The food - oh yeah, it's all about the food!!

3 comments:

Kate the Great said...

Hey... she lives!!!! It was so great to read an entire page of entries from you...

Glad to see you've got your groove back (or at least you're faking it well).

And just as a side note; I LOVE having Payton in nursery... she's a blast.

Patti said...

Keep us posted on that baby - I can't wait to hear!!!!

Ann said...

Stephanie! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I love this blog and your other one! I can't believe how big all your kids are! I don't think I've seen them for years! Has your mom ever told you that I LOVE all of your kids' names! (By the way, your mom is the coolest!)