Thursday, February 12, 2009

He's Here!

We would like you to meet:

Ezekiel Andrew Zahlmann

Born: February 8th (10 days early!)
8lbs, 8oz
21 3/4 "
at 8:07 am

This kid likes the number "8!" We were just seconds away from 8:08 am! ;o)

Here are a few first pictures of our sweet little guy!

I am only posting this one for posterity's sake. It's the only picture of me in the hospital.

Going home

Avonleigh and Zeke

Laethym and Zeke

Christopher and Zeke (FINALLY, A BROTHER!!)

Payton and Zeke

Grandma and Zeke

Things are going well (at this precise moment), but will be slow-going, so I will post soon about his birth. It was amazing!!

Not amazing however, was coming home and having all 3 girls come down with the stomach flu! I am so paranoid that Zeke will get it! My wonderful mom (who came to stay with us for 2 weeks!) came down with the flu last night. :o( Poor Grandma!!

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes, calls and goodies! We love you all!

13 comments:

Molly said...

YAY! I'm so excited to finally see pictures! He's adorable, and I think the picture of you is great! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet Zeke when we come up in April! We love you all!

C & C said...

Congratulations. New babies are so sweet and special!

Joleane said...

Congratulations, Stephanie. I'm so glad everything went well. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Kate the Great said...

I am so glad that everything went well. I was really excited when Dawn told me... Glad I decided to stay away from seeing you guys; sounds like you had enough sickness at the moment.

Let me know if you need anything.

Sarah Z said...

Congrats! He's so cute. Yay for boys!

Cami said...

Congrats! When I went to the hospital with our fourth, we left kids puking. the joys of motherhood.

Kristi Barnes said...

Congratulations!!! I've been anxious to see pictures..I was happy to hear that Chris finally has a brother now:) Hope he's not gotten sick. Take care

Patti said...

Oh Steph, he's darling! Sorry about the flu, I'm sure that was challenging. Another darling little Zahlmann! Your mom IS wonderful and we love you all.

Mother of 3 said...

He is sooo cute. Congratulations.
Love
Nikki

Betts Family said...

Congratulations!!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow I feel like a bad friend because I have not checked your blog in a while! Congrats! What a sweetie! So happy for you and your new addition! How fun to have another boy! Hope all is well!
Love you!

emily a. said...

oh Steph- he's so adorable. I love his name too- When everything settles down and you have a chance I'd love to hear the story of his birth.

H-less E-less said...

I am freaking out! Really freaking out! Ezekial is on the top of our "if we have a baby boy" list of future names! I love love love the name and had already thought that we would call him Zeek. Oh' really Steph, we are kindred sisters. The funniest part is when I was pregnant with my girls and didn't know the gender I would mention the name Ezekial to people and they would try to pretend they liked it, but I didn't care cause I thought it was the greatest! So I am flipping out that you named your newest most darling little addition Zeke! OH' I love him already- I love love love you! You have this huge family now stephanie, I can't believe it, well yes I can! I am just too lost for any words because I am just beaming for you and your new Zeke. Love love love the name, love him and you even more! My biggest of congrats to a most deserving champion Mother!