Thursday, January 21, 2010

Everything is just ducky here

It was such a beautiful day here in Corvallis, so I took the 3 younger kids to Starker Arts Park and let the girls feed the ducks and geese. I was more-than-happy to document some of our time there.

Things started out well...

Photobucket

And Payton was even starting to feed them
Photobucket

Until the goose got a little too close for comfort!
Photobucket

She got over it. So I decided to just step back and let the girls have some time alone on the bench...
Photobucket

Sweet sisters. I would love to have been close enough to hear what they were talking about.
Photobucket

It was a much-needed, tender moment shared
Photobucket

We will definitely do this again...rain, rain, stay away!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Pinky said...

Awwwww!!!! Sweet Girls!! Good job of capturing the moments Mom!!

Patti said...

Steph, your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! You are really a fantastic photographer. Your kids.... well, they are REALLY BEAUTIFUL!

Robyn said...

You started blogging again!

Hooray.

Stephanie said...

Mom - Thank you! ;o)

Patti - Thank you so much! I so love taking pictures (and I have the perfect subjects surrounding me daily)!

Robyn - Will miracles never cease? ;o)

Megan and Ben said...

What a breath of fresh air!!! Thanks for that.
Your blog and your children are beautiful...I can't say that enough!
You are such a talented photographer. I need to get some good tips =)
Thanks!

Rebecca said...

What a sweet moment! Your girls are beautiful!

Unfortunately I won't be coming to Oregon any time soon! I wish though! I have a brand new niece compliments of Matt and Edlyn and I am dying to see her...and I have never met my nephew Conrad. Sad times!