Monday, January 25, 2010

Zeke is a well baby

Payton and Zeke had "well-baby" check-ups today. Both required shots. We also had Zeke's skin tag tied off (finally). I'm sad to see the little booger go - I thought it added personality! Luckily, it was purely cosmetic and not something that would have caused him problems.
But, he has scratched it causing it to bleed several times and I'd rather be done with it - along with the worry.

He's still got personality...right?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not to mention the cute factor!
Photobucket
Oh how I love this sweet face.

Zeke's stats:
wt: 20.5 lbs (30%)
ht: can't remember...bad, I know (20%)
head circumference: yeah, can't remember this number either (40%)

He has 2 teeth on the bottom and 4 breaking through (all at once) on the top...poor baby!

Favorite word: "No!" Sounds more like, "NnnnnnnnO!"

I sure love this little dude!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I SO love your pictures. Your little Zeke is darling and what beautiful eyes! So much fun to see your mom again in the previous post. I miss her!