Monday, February 8, 2010

My babiest baby turned ONE!

I tell all my kids that they will always be my babies. With Zeke being the youngest (and probably last), I jokingly call him my BABIEST baby. We'll see how long I get to call him that!
Zeke b-day party 2-13-10 (9) Bupper face
Before his cupcake

Zeke b-day party 2-13-10 (96) Hand raised bw
Pick me! I'm the Birthday Boy!!

Zeke b-day party 2-13-10 (13) Looking at cupcake with Cooper
Watching with anticipation, his cousin gets in on the action...

Zeke b-day party 2-13-10 (37) cupcake in hand
The perfect cupcake!

Zeke b-day party 2-13-10 (29) with cupcake bw


Bring on the mess!

I love this little guy OH SO MUCH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. DUDE!!

5 comments:

Evan and Charitie said...

He has got to be one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. Happy Birthday handsome!

Stephanie said...

Awe, thank you! But that's only until your LITTLE GUY arrives, right? hehe

I can hope for you! ;o)

Pinky said...

Great pictures Beautiful! He has just the sweetest face! I love this age.. He certainly is a Handsome boy if I do say so myself..... and I do! ;o)

Sarah Z said...

I can't believe he's one! Sorry we missed it...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEKE! Miss you all...

emily a. said...

You seriously have the cutest kids ever.