Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Corvallis, Oregon

What amazing weather we have had lately...I sure hope it lasts!  Have I mentioned how much I love it here?  Corvallis, Oregon is absolutely exquisite. 

Hello delicious Spring daffodils...please say you'll stay...







Good night beautiful sun.  Thank you for warming our days with your magical rays. 














Goodbye cattails...swaying ever-so-slightly in the breeze.

























Goodnight Moon...

Tomorrow is my Payton Jean's 3rd BIRTHDAY! 

My babies can stop growing up now.

3 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

gorgeous pictures and I know what you mean by having them stop growing up. :)

Sarah Z said...

You'll have to tell me what settings you use on your camera for the moon shot. I can never get the shutter speed set right to not blur my image. I have decided to bring my fancier camera to OR this time so I can capture the beautiful surroundings...I am super excited! Happy Birthday to Peyton...3?! that's crazy!

Shauna said...

Oh man, your beautiful pictures make me miss Oregon even more than I was before I saw your post. Keep posting all your amazing pictures for displaced Oregonians (like myself) we really appreciate it. :)