Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Review and Girl Scout Cookies

Who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies? I mean, come on. However, it may take me the next 10 months before I start loving them again! We are winding down the selling season and I'm ready for it. I had the opportunity to be the cookie manager for Laethym's troop. It has been so much fun to watch Laethym grow and enjoy this experience. She has become quite the saleswoman - and it was good for both of us to step outside of our comfort zones!

These are are few pictures from our last booth sale on Saturday:







Somebody lost her very first front tooth last week! Don't ask her about the Tooth Fairy - it's a sensitive subject...


You GO GIRLS!

2 comments:

Sarah Z said...

Cookie manager?! Good for you...I can't even imagine. We supported our local troops and bought 4 too many boxes than we should have!

Beth said...

CUTE pictures..and I'll take 156 boxes of Samoas. :) SERIOUSLY. Could eat them frozen all day long.