Monday, May 17, 2010

She loves strawberries



But, really, who doesn't?  I so look forward to this time of year when all of the warm fruits and vegetables come on!  Canning season here we come!  I just couldn't resist this cutie with her jumbo-sized strawberry.  And she did her hair all by herself.  She is definitely my little fashionista!

This is probably the biggest strawberry I have ever seen!

"Hey mom!  Take a picture...I'm getting ready to bite it!"

"Here I go..."

Super juicy and YUMMY!



And that's the way it's done!

And I think she's a doll!

6 comments:

Sarah Z said...

you're right...she's a total DOLL! Strawberries are favorite too!

THE YOUNG-INS said...

so darn cute....look how great those pics are. :)

Pinky said...

Yes She is! Can I have a bite? :o)

Rebecca said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!

The Boys Club plus a girl! said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pictures!!!! WOW!!! When can you do our family? I'm game, and you're definitely worth paying! What a talent you have! And great to see you blogging! Now, if I can follow suit!

C & C said...

Those pictures are awesome! So cute!