Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Fun Photoshoot Sneak Peak

Now, I admit, I'm a bit prejudice, this happens to be my sister-in-law and her family - but are they not just adorable?!! 
True Beaver fans!!  Love you guys!

My favorite photos are the candids.  Just before I snapped this; one kid frowned, one closed her eyes, one got down on her knee and mom is trying to wrangle them all back to their positions!  And to top it off, the wonderful child with Autism is the only one who is looking right at me and smiling!  I truly love this photo!


Mom and her girls
The boys

This little vogue girl just couldn't get enough posing time - how cute is she?!!

Thanks for a wonderful visit!  We miss you guys already!!

1 comment:

Sarah Z said...

I'm so glad you posted these! i wanted to see how they turned out...I bet they are pleased cause they are SO good! It's almost time to update our again...who know when we'll see you guys again though?!