Monday, June 28, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow

My little Payton Jean...I love this kid!  She snuck into a bedroom whilst company was visiting and CHOPPED herself some BANGS!  I didn't even notice until after the company had left and I was throwing some stuff away...and saw a wad of honey-colored hair in the garbage.  I knew exactly who it was (besides the obvious hair color).  If anyone is going to cause serious mischief in this house...it's going to be Payton.



This was after I tried evening out the chunks and chops - trust me, I KNOW it's bad!

She was so proud of herself...even after a good scolding.  This is the THIRD time she's done this (and each time it gets more extreme).  What am I going to do with this child?

She TOTALLY rocked the mullet!

The next morning I took her into the salon and had it chopped off.

Everyone there Oohed and Ahhhed over her.
And she loved it even more.  I hope I didn't send the wrong message here...
I must admit, I think it turned out darling!

2 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

hahaha...I did not know the reason you chopped it all off. How horrible.

Jessica said...

Cute! She is totally the female version of Corbin. Or should I say Corbin is the male version of her, since she is older?!