Friday, July 16, 2010

Playing catch up...and playing in the mud

Once again I find myself trying to play "catch up" on my blog!  We have been sick!  Ok, I have been sick!  The kids (and Chris) all had "it" and seemed to get over it relatively quickly, but for me, it hung on for weeks!  I still don't quite feel like myself, but I'm getting there!

Here are some fun shots of Payton and Zeke while they played in the "water" which is kid-speak for "mud."
If that face doesn't say "mischievous" I don't know what does!

This is where Payton pretends she's one of the dogs

And where Zeke plays in the dogs' once-clean water bowl...

Sometimes I think plastic water bottles are one of the greatest toys ever invented.  Then I recycle them.

But mostly he was fascinated by all of the box elder bugs flying around his head.  He kept pointing and saying, "Buuuuuu, bbbuuuuuuuu" (no "g" yet)!

Hello delicious black and white...we will be great friends

What's that you say?  You love me too?  Yes.  Yes, I know.

Notice the scratches on the end of Zeke's nose?  He was tumbling off the couch (a regular occurrence at our house) and fell face-first on top of the velcro strap of his sister's shoe = perfectly parallel scratches down his nose.  Poor kid - he didn't even cry!

Downward dog...she may need therapy.  And a milk bone. 

No comments: