Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brydgette: Class of 2011 ~ Corvallis, OR photography

I had such a great time photographing Miss Brydgette!  Her mom, Mindy, came along - I love that.  They are both so wonderfully personable!  Brydgette was a great sport: super-fun and happy to do whatever I asked.  She will go far in life.  As you will see, she is drop-dead gorgeous - but more importantly; she is kind, confident, bright and the BESTEST babysitter (seriously, my kids ADORE her)!  Did I mention she is also the second-to-oldest of EIGHT children?  Really.  Her parents are amazing people.  And they deserve a medal (or the Nobel Peace Prize).  Amen.

Just a handful from our session:

DSC_7052 BLOG

DSC_7109 BLOG

DSC_7138 BW BLOG
Classic
DSC_7148 BLOG

DSC_7159 BLOG

DSC_7242 BLOG

DSC_7245 BLOG

DSC_7257 BLOG

DSC_7260 BLOG

DSC_7386 BLOG

DSC_7303 FLARE UP BLOG

DSC_7367 BLOG

DSC_7043 BLOG

DSC_7319 BLOG

DSC_7362 BLOG

DSC_7345 BLOG

DSC_7325 BLOG

DSC_7384 faded BLOG

walking collage
Thank you Brydgette for a fabulous time!  Now come babysit my kids so they stop bugging me every time they see your pictures on my computer!

~Hugs and kisses

5 comments:

Sarah Z said...

You're right...she is gorgeous! And you bring that our perfectly in your awesome photos!! Guess what? Todd & I just found out we won't be around the weekend you come. We are doing a few nights up in Park City away from the kids! Sorry we'll miss you, but we'll for sure see you for T-giving (can you pencil us in to your busy schedule for some more pics please?!)

Theres just life said...

What a pretty smile she has. I love the pictures you took of her, specially the one with the sun shinning to her left.

Paula Kent said...

she's beautiful!! (but I've known that her entire life!!) You take amazing pictures!

Stephanie said...

@Sarah: Oh, I'm sad that I won't see you guys, but HELLO, Park City?! Awesome, enjoy!! I'll figure out something to do on Sunday! Have a great time!

@Pamela Jo: Thank you, that's one of my favorites too!

@Paula: Thank you so much!

Pinky said...

Wow! Beautiful Young lady and some really creative shots! Love that she looks relaxed and like she is just having fun! Great Job! Did you do the art work on the sidewalk? he he!