Friday, August 20, 2010

Fix-it Friday #67 * iheartfaces

This is the first iheartfaces.com Fix-it Friday that I've participated in.  It's such a fun idea and I love to see all of the submissions!  Creativity rocks!
This photo was taken by Dana Suggs and edit by me.  Thank you Dana!

#67 before
SOOC (straight out of camera)

Fix-it Friday week #67

My edits using Adobe Photoshop CS5:
Boosted the Hue/Saturation
Tweaked her eyes (everyone has their own version of how to make the eyes "pop")
ran Curves to warm it up
ran Green with Envy action from TRA
ran Crush action from TRA
ran Boutwell Magic Glasses action @ 80% from TRA

Head over to iheartfaces.com to view the other submissions and look around!  It's a great website!


6 comments:

Jaz said...

it looks lovely and fresh ^_^ xx

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Jaz!

I popped on over to have a look at yours and they are lovely as well! Love the variations!

Theres just life said...

I love the way her blue eyes and her pink skirt just pop. You do such good work, I'm jealous.

allisonhoffman said...

love what you did with her eyes!!

Stephanie said...

@Pam: I am humbled by your kindness!

@Allison: Thank you for taking the time to stop by! I enjoyed your versions as well.

Catherine said...

Very nice! I like clean edits. :)