Monday, August 16, 2010

Lovely Little Lady Laethym

(I've always been a fan of alliteration)
Laethym and I went on a little photoshoot adventure together, just the two of us!  I had such a great time enjoying the company of my sweet little "Peanut".  She's growing up so fast, much too fast.  I'm so grateful for the kindred spirit that she is.  She is easily my biggest helper - always willing to jump in and help with her younger siblings, or comfort someone in need, or make a meal (or five)!  I love this little girl to pieces!
Laethym Photoshoot July 2010

Laethym Photoshoot July 2010
Still a little girl with dirty knees
Laethym Photoshoot July 2010
She was so excited to find this little lady bug!

Laethym Photoshoot July 2010
It is uncanny how much she looks like her daddy!

Laethym Photoshoot July 2010

Laethym Photoshoot July 2010
She's going to look so different when those permanent front teeth come in...

Laethym Photoshoot July 2010
Beautiful girl

Laethym Photoshoot July 2010
Thank you for spending time with me, my special girl!

1 comment:

Sarah Z said...

Peanut- You are getting so big! You are such a cute girl...no wonder your mom couldn't avoid taking you on a photo shoot! Can't wait to see you again.