Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On an adventure...I'll miss you Handsome...and babies...and Corvallis

I am off on an amazing adventure!  I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back...but one word...EPIC!



I just wanted to leave you with the splendor and beauty that is Oregon...specifically Corvallis *sigh* I love it here!
DSC_0022 BLOG
The welcoming sunset through my dirty windshield

DSC_0034 BLOG



DSC_0041 BLOG
I saw this reflection and thought it was so awesome!

DSC_0046 BLOG
And the amazing hues...beautiful I tell ya



I'm going to miss my family soooooooooooo much!  This is the first time that I have ever spent this amount of time away from ANY of my children.  I'm going to miss my sweet honey as well...I will send you love notes, my dear...
He has planned lots of fun activities to do with the kids while I'm gone...not the least of which is this:

DSC_0191 done BLOG



I'm already missing you guys and I'm not even gone yet!
DSC_0274 BLOG
I'm going to miss this...

DSC_0303 BLOG
And this...

DSC_0275 BLOG
And even this!  Payton, you're a funny, funny girl!

DSC_0291 BLOG
Oh Avonleigh...you certainly know how to have a good time!

DSC_0308 BLOG
I had just missed Avonleigh (with her muddy hands) touching Payton on the shoulder...she was NOT amused!

DSC_0228 BLOG
Oh my sweet Buppin' Dude!  I will so miss snuggling you before bed each night...don't forget your mama, baby boy!



And you, my Mr. Zahlmann...I will miss you most of all!  I will miss our evenings together after the kids have gone to bed.  I will miss talking to you while you're busy at work (after all, now I will be busy with work!).  And I will miss hearing you sleep peacefully for the next few nights...I love you so much!  Take good care of our rugrats (I know you will)!
♥ Me

4 comments:

Theres just life said...

Okay now I'm homesick and I'm at home. Have a good trip and try not to cry to much.

Shauna said...

I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures that you come home with. Thanks for posting those pictures of Corvallis. It truly is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Have fun!

Jessica said...

How exciting for you to be able to get away for a little bit! Have fun and don't feel guilty about being away (I always do!)!

P.S Little Zeke-o-mon is so stinkin' cute in that little princess helmet!

The Maughans said...

Hope you had a T-rrific time and I definitely need to have you shoot my girls soon.
P.S. I'm you're new VT!