Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun with Food Friday....uh, Sunday?

I started this blog Friday night...and I'm just now finishing it!  Yikes!  
Friday was Laethym's night to choose what to make for dinner.  She picked out a super-fun recipe from Family Fun Magazine (we LOVE Family Fun)!!  So we all got involved and documented our adventure!
DSC_3397-copy
The girls gathering the cast of characters

DSC_3422-copy
Yep, that's my Payton!

DSC_3432-copy
And sweet Peanut

DSC_3438-copy
Yummy, yummy...and really easy too!

DSC_3443-copy
Opening the crescent rolls

DSC_3448-copy

DSC_3489-copy
Rolling the hot dogs (pigs) in the blanket

DSC_3537-copy
Baking up

DSC_3555-copy
The accessories

DSC_3552-copy
Fresh out of the oven

DSC_3580-copy
Daddy helping Avonleigh

DSC_3560-copy
I DIE over this picture.  Sisters.  I literally see them as teenagers when I look at this...I hope they are always so close.

DSC_3565---2-copy
Just. like. this.

DSC_3584-copy
Putting on the finishing touches (no pun intended)

DSC_3579-copy
Our finished product!  Definitely not as cute as in the magazine...but boy did we have fun making them!

DSC_3545-copy
Out to the garden to gather fresh veggies for our Greek Cucumber Salad

DSC_3572-copy
I had to include this.  Why, you ask?  Because I LOVE it and I look forward to it EVERY Holiday season!  I get so excited when I see it in the grocery store for the first time each year!  It's my guilty pleasure (because really, I'm not a soda gal).

But...I don't feel as guilty as I should.

I wonder if there's a Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash Anonymous Group...'cause maybe I should feel guilty?



NAW!

What's your guilty pleasure?

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Good luck with your Family Fun project. I subscribe to that magazine and find it tons of fun!

So glad you decided to drop by my blog because it gave me a chance to meet you. Isn't blogging GREAT?!

I'm going to follow and look forward to many more fun posts!

Sarah Z said...

You're right, that pic of the girls is to DIE FOR! How cute is that?! I can't wait to see everyone next month. We were just there less than 6 mos ago, but everyone seems to be growing up so fast! BTW...dinner looked fun too!

Lori said...

Stephanie, I LOVE your photos! Scrolling through your blog is a delight! All the best with your photography business. You have a beautiful family. I'll be back to enjoy your blog many times. :) (And thanks for leaving a comment at my blog - maybe you will get to Australia one day - that would be wonderful.)

zenmasterlauren said...

Awwwwwwww!!!! I just love the series of photos of the girls cooking. This is really awesome----dinner looks like it turned out perfect. Thank you for entering my blog giveaway---winner will be posted this weekend :)

Stephanie said...

@Parsley - So glad to have made your virtual acquaintance! I'll be stopping by often!

@Sarah - I can't wait to see your kiddos and how much they will have changed by then, too!

@Lori - You are so kind, thank you! I will keep checking up with you!

@Lauren - It really was a blast! I'm looking forward to your giveaway finale! ;o)