Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I see dead people...or seniors...but not the old kind...whatever

My life has been editing...chauffeuring...editing...taking pictures...editing...some cooking (but not much)...editing...you get the picture.  So my blogging has been seriously lacking! 

Sometimes I feel like I'm moving in 80 different directions and only able to give 10% of myself to each task (that math doesn't make sense...ps i hate math)!  I think I need a personal assistant...and a housekeeper...and a few clones of myself.  That's a good start. 

So...without further mindless ramblings...a very small sampling of another recent senior sesh:

DSC_6116-copy

DSC_6026-copy

DSC_5758-copy

DSC_6149-copy

DSC_5838-copy

DSC_6057-BW-copy

DSC_5892-copy

1 comment:

whitey said...

love this last shot !