Thursday, October 21, 2010

Senior Moment

I have had such a great time shooting seniors the last few weeks.  It's such an exciting time for them and their enthusiasm oozes throughout our sessions...I LOVE it!  I do, however, need to be more mindful of my lingo.  I tweeted something to the effect of, "Shooting seniors in Eugene today..."  And had a few people wonder if there was a shooting (like with a gun) in Eugene, or if the elderly folks' home was being evacuated, etc. 
Soooo, just to reiterate, I'm a PHOTOGRAPHER shooting with a CAMERA not a gun!  And by "seniors" I mean "soon-to-be-high-school-graduates" and not old people! 

Whew, glad we cleared that up.

And now...the ever-so-lovely, Miss A.  Don't you just love her red hair, green eyes and freckles?!  So beautiful!

DSC_4794-FADED-copy

DSC_4878-copy

DSC_4668-copy

DSC_4871-copy BORDER

DSC_4774-copy

DSC_4692-copy

DSC_4759-copy BORDER

DSC_4766-copy

DSC_4880-copy

DSC_4891-copy BORDER

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Great work Steph! I can't imagine how fun it would be to work with a subject that sat still, stayed where I put them, and looked at the camera when I asked them too! :)

Dotchi said...

I absolutely love your blog! How did you get into photography? You are very talented at it! Mind if I add your blog to a link list on mine?

Kelly said...

These turned out GREAT! I love the color!! xoxo