Thursday, November 4, 2010

The {B} Family and Mini-Session info

As soon as "senior season" ended, "holiday portrait season" began!  I sure love shooting families!!  One of many amazing sessions to come...THE EYES!  Killer!


I am kicking off the pre-holiday season with a series of mini-sessions
What that means is...
You give: 45 minutes of your time
I give: 10 high-res edited photos
You pay: $75

Yep, that's it!  Easy peasy lemon squeezy...and your Christmas cards will be the envy of all your friends and neighbors!

call me: 541-999-2313

Gorgeous samples coming right up...

4 comments:

The Maughans said...

Words cannot express my excitement!

zenmasterlauren said...

You do such wonderful family shots and portraits!!! I wish you were closer---I would have you do ours!

Megan and Ben said...

Those look great! You can really make their faces GLOW . Love it!

50 Toes Photo said...

@Rachel - It was so fun!

@Lauren - Thank you! I'm hoping to do some traveling to other states where several sessions could be done over the course of 3-4 days. Texas is DEFINITELY going to be one of them! ;o)

@Megan - Thank you!