Friday, March 4, 2011

Do you...Angry Bird?

Mr. Charming and I rented a movie for "us" to watch tonight after the kids went to bed.  It ended up not being my kind of movie. at. all.  So, I'm going to blog about something deeper...

ANGRY BIRDS!

[photo property of: Rovio]

I didn't get it.  I have heard about people playing Angry Birds from Twitter, Facebook, family and friends, and I just didn't get it.  What was all the hype about, anyway? 

And then I played it myself.

It took me a few tries, but then I started strategizing and scheming on how I could knock those little piggies off of their pedestals and squish them into oblivion! 

The best part is hearing their hilarious little grunt/laughs when you miss them.  Think Beavis and Butthead laughs.  Not that I EVER watched Beavis and Butthead, because good Mormon girls would never watch such trash.  Ever.  Are you convinced?  Good.

Back to Angry Birds.  If you haven't experienced playing it, then you should at least youtube it, just to hear those funny little piggies!

[photo property of: Wikipedia]

It's a fun game of strategy and it sucks you right in!  Of course, I would never waste my time on such a silliness...unless I'm sick and don't have the energy to do much of anything else.  Yea for being sick!  Wait, what?  Nevermind.

Speaking of being sick, the kids all woke up feeling MUCHO better this morning.  I was feeling better too, just not quite as well as they were.

Anyway, go play Angry Birds, or if you already play, what do you think of it?

Ok, the movie is over, so I'm going to snuggle up next to my honey and watch something good! 

Oh look, another Charlie Sheen interview.....WINNER!!

'Night all!  Have an AWESOMESAUCE weekend!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

No comments: