Monday, April 11, 2011

Corvallis Parents Network Photo Contest Winner

I stumbled across the Corvallis Parents Network website last month and wondered why I hadn't heard of it sooner!  It's such a great idea!  I love that parents from all over my community can get on there and plan social outings (play dates), events, network, create their own pages, etc.  It also happened that they had just announced the "End of Winter" photo contest and I thought, "Why not?"!  So I sent in a photo of Avonleigh playing in the snow and viola!, I found out today that I won!  It's an honor and I'm super-excited to see what the next contest will be!

Thanks Jason P and new friends at CPN!


Avonleigh loving the snow!

Are you on the CPN?  Let's be friends!

3 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

that is awesome

michelle said...

Of course you won- you are awesome. Congratulations! What an accomplishment.

The Boys Club plus a girl! said...

I'm with Michelle... Duh! You are fantastic, Stephanie!!!!! What talent you have! Congratulations, and may the prizes get bigger :-)