Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Instagram love [instagr.am]

Have you heard of Instagram?  It's a fantastic photo-sharing app on iPhone.  I love it. SO. MUCH!  It's no secret that I adore photography and naturally I see every day moments that I want to capture and more often than not, I pull out my phone to snag those moments.  With Instagram, you can snap a picture, apply a filter and share with the world: Twitter, Facebook, Email, Tumblr, Flickr, Foursquare, Posterous...incredible!


Here are a few photos that I have shared recently...just day-in and day-out stuff, but I love having those little moments sealed in time forever.

Are you already on Instagram?  Am I preaching to the choir here?  I would love to have more friends and see what life moments you are capturing and sharing!  If you are, look me up - I'm 50toesphoto (I know, you're shocked, right?).  Or leave your name in the comments and I'll look YOU up!  I promise to follow back!

AANNNDDDD...if you're a local friend, I have created a Corvallis (and surrounding areas) meetup group on Instagram.  It's for photo enthusiasts who want to get together and give each other support and talk photography and inspire one another!!  I'm so excited!

You can join by visiting here. <------- click here

Join me - and get out there and SHOOT!

No comments: