Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pico de gallo

Avonleigh walked into the kitchen and announced, "I'm so excited for pico de gallo!!".

I asked her what she was talking about (since I wasn't cooking Mexican that night), and she answered, "You know, the May 5th celebration!".

Ah yes, the ever-famous Pico de Gallo celebration!  Wouldn't miss it, Chooch.  Wouldn't miss it.

Can you believe how warm and beautiful it was yesterday?  We enjoyed an evening of working in the garden (ok, I took pictures while the men folk worked).

PS - I don't know what's up with my new blog, but it's being temperamental and I haven't figured out how to fix it, so I'll post here until I get things ironed out!

PPS - Don't forget to enter my Mother's Day Giveaway HERE!






This is the face I got when I asked him to sit in the tree for me...hehe

No comments: