Saturday, July 30, 2011

Are you on the fence?

I'm very proned to fence-sitting.  I think a lot of it has to do with commitment - if I don't commit to it, then I can't fail at it, right?  As I've recently mentioned, I'm getting over that.  I'm breaking through barriers and learning more about myself than I ever thought possible.  The health coach convention was a huge turning point for me. 

I was privileged to attend the Brian Biro Breakthrough Experience - it was all kinds of awesome. 

Some of my favorite quotes from him:

"What you focus on is what you create - reset your visual destination."
"Don't focus on fear!"
"We don't use our vision to see, we use our memory and conditioning to navigate."
"Change the way you look at yourself - you change the way you look."
"The love we fail to share is the only pain you'll live with."
"Presence is the secret to balance."

I will tell some of his stories in another blog post (because they were incredible).

I'm so grateful to have found this program - and my wonderful coach.  I'm so excited to be on this journey - and that I already have friends to share it with!  I can't tell you what it means to me to have the opportunity to share such an amazing program with all of YOU! 

So, I'm hoping that if you're on the fence (whether it's to get more information, start the program, achieve optimal health, be a coach, etc.), put aside your fears and just do it.  Do it for your health, do it for your family, do it for your own peace of mind. 

One of my favorite quotes says, "To be passive is deadening, to stop doing is to die".

Don't be a fence-sitter, don't live in fear.  You can do anything!

Love and hugs!


PS - This beautiful couple is coming up on the photo blog...stay tuned!

No comments: