Monday, July 25, 2011

Live your dash

I'm so excited - down 56 pounds in 11 weeks!  I'm just returning from the most energizing week at the national convention of health coaches in Orlando.  It. Was. AH-MAZING!

I learned so much, felt so much, cried so much and made some major breakthroughs in my personal development.  Again - AMAZING!

It was all so inspiring and I can't wait to share it with you!

I will talk a lot about all of the wonderful speakers, but I wanted to share something Dr. Andersen said, because I really loved it!

"Life is an exciting adventure - LIVE your dash! You know, that thing on your gravestone between your birth year and death year?"

I will never look at a gravestone the same way again.  I'll always wonder about that person and how they really lived.  What did their family and friends say about them?  What will people say about me?  What will they say about you?

Live. Your. Dash.

I feel like I'm starting to really live and thrive!  I feel fantastic and I am looking forward to a very exciting future with my family!

I've been searching for a "diet" solution to weight loss for 2/3rds of my life...I didn't get it, but now I do.  I kept saying someday I'll eat right, someday I'll exercise, someday I'll be healthy...

So where in the week is "someday"?


 My wonderful roomies: Mikelle, Me, Jacqui (our coach), Stephanie (Dew Drop)





These kids were so awesome! 
The resort was indescribable - the nicest place I've ever stayed!  I just loved these HUGE pendant lights!

7 comments:

Kate the Great said...

Holy skinny girl, you are looking great! It was fun to see how many people I knew in your picture of you all at the table. The Allen's are looking great too.

I miss you so much, can't wait to be home and hang out again. Are you still interested in doing the Newport half marathon with me? I will be slow as slow probably, but I am still up for it, if you are.

Katie D said...

That place looks amazing, and you look amazing!
(I LOVE those light fixtures, too! such colors!)

Rebecca said...

Stephanie you glow in this pictures! You are so beautiful! I am so excited for you!

Lindsey said...

It was so nice getting to know you better! I wish we could have spent more time together... but there is always Vegas in September!! I love your pictures, and I am very jelous. I am going to hit you up on how to use my camera better. :) Talk to you tonight!

Evan and Charitie said...

You look wonderful Stephanie! You have your glow back and are beautiful. Miss you tons! Keep up the amazing work! :)

Mary said...

Stephanie, You look SO beautiful!!! I'm so happy to read your journey! :D

Fowler family said...

how fun to go to this and I loved seeing Jacqui in your pics (we met at EFY years ago).

It was fun seeing you last week at the reception and chatting!