Wednesday, July 27, 2011

An open letter to my dear friend, Butter

Dear Butter,

I hope you will read this with an open mind and understand where I'm coming from.  We've had a good run.  I will always remember the good times we've had: baking goodies for friends, making amazing sauces (and frostings and candies and...), smothering you on toast and waffles...and who could forget the fudge?!  But alas, the time has come for us to say goodbye.  You just don't fit into my lifestyle anymore and I can't let you bring me down.  I hope you understand.  I'm sure our paths will cross again, at a different time and when I am ready for you, but until that time comes...it's over.

Sincerely,

The 57lb lighter me

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Yay for YOU! :o) You are an amazingly strong woman.... I am still dreaming about butter... But I will get there!