Friday, August 26, 2011

Decisions

Pack or edit.

That is my decision right now. 

I have deadlines. 

I have a love/hate relationship with deadlines.

I love knowing that something is due (and so must be done), but I hate the pressure it brings!

Ugh.  We pack our truck and move in less than a week.  I should probably pack.

But I have 3 recent weddings and 2 other sessions to edit, plus a wedding tomorrow.  I should probably edit.

UUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH somebody think for me!

On a happy note:
I have amazing clients who are having fabulous success with their programs!  That makes me SUPER excited!!  We're coming up on the holidays...and the time of year when most Americans will gain at least 10 lbs - my clients will easily lose that much (and more)!  How do you want to look for your Christmas pictures?

I think this needs to be it's own blog post!  More on that later!

Be well!

PS - This gorgeous wedding is coming soon to a 50 Toes Photography Blog near you!

No comments: