Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in and exciting news from Avonleigh

Every week I wait with anticipation as the weekend comes to a close.  "Why on earth would you want the weekend to end?!" you might ask.  Well, I get to wake up Monday morning and weigh-in.  It's an exciting way for me to kick off a brand new week, working on a brand new me!  It's the best form of motivation EVAH!

So...wanna know my stats?  Here they are:

8-1-11: 253 lbs
down another 6 lbs this week for total weight loss of 62 lbs!!

Do the math...yep, that's right...my starting weight was 315 lbs. 

I should probably check my measurements again sometime soon.  One thing that I have really noticed is that, while I weigh more than I did when I could fit into my "goal" jeans, they are fitting (and getting lose on) me now.  My body is transforming in ways I didn't know were possible.  It is very thrilling!

 Can I just say how humbling it is to plaster your big rear end across the web for all the world to see?  Yeah.



In family news:     Avonleigh lost her first tooth!!



She was SUPER excited (too bad it doesn't come through in the pictures...haha).  My baby is growing up!  She's actually much older than her brother and sister were when they lost their first tooth, so she's been waiting a LLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time! 

Love you Choochie Bear!

PS - Do you drink enough water?  Stay tuned for a whole blog post on staying hydrated...I think it will surprise you!

PPS - Click here to see an adorable couple on the photo blog!!

4 comments:

Kate the Great said...

you are looking amazing!!!! At the rate you're going, I bet you will break another 15 lbs before we even are back in Oregon!

And yay for Avonleigh. That is so exciting for her. Sheepie is getting so anxious b/c he doesn't even have any wiggley teeth yet. Tell her I said way to go.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Way to go!!! I am so excited for you and you are motivating me to get myself in gear. Great job

Patti said...

Flo Town?!?! What's up with that? Wish I was there to welcome you :)
You are doing so great and I am thrilled for you. Keep it up and you'll be a skinny minny before you know it. But I just want you to know that you have always been beautiful to me.

Erika Wilson (Palmer) said...

Avonleigh looks like your dad! Your family is the cutest!