Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in and mi vida loco

This has easily been the busiest month of my life/our lives!  We had a wonderful weekend shooting a gorgeous couple at the Portland LDS Temple, then traveled down to Roseburg for the reception.  So long, and so, so fun!  I love good people - and really, all of my clients are good people!  I'll have a photo blog post on this wedding, but for now, here's a sneak peak:






I know, I'm way behind on my weekly weigh-ins!  I have been weighing in weekly - and yes, I'm still loosing weight!  Hooray!

Today was my official 4 month weigh-in!

Here's my stats:
Weight: 244 lbs for a total loss of...wait for it...drum roll please...






71 lbs!  In FOUR MONTHS!  That is crazy-fast! 

Know what was so cool about going to convention last month?  I saw tons of people who had lost more than 100 lbs and know what?  NONE of them had hanging skin?!  I'll get into more detail about this in a future blog post - really, it's amazing!

Energy: I feel fantastic - a little tired after the pace of our lives this month, but I can NOT image doing it 71 lbs heavier!

Best. program. ever!

If I can do this and have success - anyone can!  If you're curious about the program or have questions, I'd love to answer them!

2 comments:

FYI said...

I read an article in Marie Claire a few months back, the point was that there is a trainer in NYC and for thousands of dollars a month he monitors your food and exercise so that his clients lose 100 t lbs w/o hanging skin. His program was basically a complicated version of what we have been up to. I felt validated, once again. Keep it up!

50 Toes Photo said...

Totally! And it's probably MUCH slower than this program!

Thanks for the info!