Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Weigh-in...couldn't wait!

I couldn't wait to blog this morning's weigh-in!  I'm down another 5 lbs (and I hope none of you found it!)! 

That brings my current weight to 235 lbs for a total loss of 80 lbs!  I seriously can not believe it!  It's only been 4.5 months - blows. my. mind.

My goal weight is 150 lbs which puts me about half way there!  AAAHHHHHHHH!!

Ok, since I still haven't taken a recent pic (that's ok, you don't really want to see me, do you?), I'm giving you a preview of this gorgeous senior...I love senior season!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome Stephanie!! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how the move went. I am so excited for your weight loss. 80lbs!! You are amazing!

Melissa Long said...

Wow! That is so great! I would love to hear more about the program. I have recently lost 30 pounds and have been maintaining for over 2 months, but I have 60 more to lose and I could use some motivation! :) Great job!