Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Monday Weigh-in...on Tuesday

Hi friends!  Well, the good news is that we're not dead (yet); the bad news is that this move seems like it's never. going. to. end!!

We "officially" moved to Florence on September 3rd, but came back to Corvallis last weekend to clean out the house and bring some more stuff back (including our old cat who disappeared the day of the first move).  Now we get to go up to Corvallis again (mostly for work - hooray!) to do some serious cleaning!  I hate moving.  At least the transition has been nice and easy(ish) on the Florence end of things!  The only problem lately is that I haven't been able to get online!  And for someone who does EVERYTHING online?  Well, let's just say "excruciating" doesn't quite describe it!  And for some reason (probably the weak signal here), I'm not getting all of my emails, FB messages, etc on my iPhone!  Again, UBER frustrating!  So I really haven't been able to get on FB, blog, etc like usual, but I think my wonderful Mr. Charming got it fixed for me! 

I still have a gazillion and one photos to edit and several sessions to shoot this week, plus a wedding on Saturday!  It's crazy - but crazy seems to be the norm in our household!

Speaking of crazy - I am down a total of 75 lbs since May!  How cool is that?  What took me a year to gain, I've lost in 4 months!  I'm so happy!  Even with the stress of life, work, the move, coming to the home of comfort foods, etc., I'm still doing it!  I don't have a current pic - 'cause I haven't been good about taking one, but I will - probably at the wedding on Saturday (or after church on Sunday)!  Seriously, I will revive the blog (remember: internet probs)! hehe

Let me just say: I have heard from so many of you who are excited about my program and want to learn more - and that is SUPER thrilling to me!!  If I haven't gotten back to you yet, please know that I will...and feel free to send another message to prod me along!  My fear is that I will inadvertently miss someone - it is NOT intentional!  I'm working on it!

I was going to leave you pictures of the 3 big kids' first day of school, but they are not uploading for me, so I will save that for another post - what a day that was!

Ok, I'm off to bed, but I'll be back soon(ish)...with pictures...and recipes...and some good posts...and treats (haha, j/k)!

Love and hugs,

~Stephanie

1 comment:

Katie C. said...

Yay!!! you're not dead. I'm so glad that's the case, lol....

We miss you guys bunches. Let me know if you need help getting the house up here closed out and finished off. I swear I will get that patio set sometime soon. Let me know when it needs to be gone by.