Monday, September 26, 2011

Weigh-in and a request

As promised...Monday's weigh-in, complete with pictures!
  




I just had to put a "before and during" on here because I really noticed a difference as I was looking through older pictures!  Hooray for progress!!

My Stats:
Current Weight: 233 lbs
Total Lost: 82 lbs
Current Size(s): I'm between an 18 and a 16 depending on the maker!  Can't wait to kiss plus sizes GOODBYE!!

I couldn't be happier or feel better!  This has been the most amazing last few months and I'm so thrilled to see the changes in myself and the changes that my family members have made as well!

I've been trying to map out a schedule for my everyday life, but that's been really...well, impossible!  I know things will slow down and we'll come to some semblance of order (soon).  I'm really, really excited to grow my health coaching clientele!!  And I'm asking for help from you, my friends!  If you follow my blog (whether I know you personally or not) and know of someone that I could help achieve optimal health, would you please pass along this blog on to them?  Or my website: http://fitandfabforlifecoach.com 
I'm really working hard to spread the word and I appreciate your help!  

In love and health,
~Steph

3 comments:

Dotchi Latham said...

Losing weight is the best feeling! I just recently kissed those plus sizes good-bye... almost (I am in a 16, sometimes 18 depends on the maker)

A HUGE CONGRATS! That is a hard thing to do.

Stephanie said...

Stephanie that is AMAZING!! You are such an inspiration. I can't wait to see you again!

Kate the Great said...

Oh my goodness, where has my best friend gone? I think someone has stolen like half of her?!

Look at you! You look amazing. Your clothes on Saturday didn't really do the difference justice when you compare the before and after photos. Seriously, I die.

Keep it up. I fully expect you to be out running me come the CARDVA run this year.

Love ya!