Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

December 15th a date which will live in infamy...just kidding, but it is a special day for our family!  It's the day my mom, the matriarch of our family, came into this world.

I shant tell you how many years ago that actually was, because I wasn't around to remember, so it's only polite.  I will, however, tell you that she has decided to start counting backwards...and since she is clearly lookin' so good, she can pull it off!

We had a little plan up our sleeves to throw a mini surprise party for her today.  After a few bumps in the road, we decided we could still pull it off...

Coming home to a quiet house, she slowly came up the stairs...
We all lept from our hiding places and attacked with silly string!

There's a little something in your hair...  

haha...not really...but it works, right? hehehe 

:: birthday girl :: mom :: friend :: grandma :: lover :: giver ::

Awe, they're so cute! 

Her new snazzy scarf! 

The beautiful necklace dad got her (gold heart with a diamond at the top)! Mom has a better picture on her phone that I'll have to upload later... 

:: Choo Choo :: silly girl :: emotional :: artistic :: intelligent :: stinker ::

I'd like to think we all had a pretty good night!  Happy Birthday, Mom!  I'm so glad you were born!

1 comment:

Sweet Polly Purebred said...

Oh my goodness! Your mom is a good sport.