Thursday, December 8, 2011

HFTHC Week 7 and New Year's Resolutions


Welcome back everyone!  Thanksgiving was a doozy of a week for many of our challengers, so I am combining our totals from the last two weeks for this weigh-in.


Chris [311 starting] current: 299.8 for a loss of .2%  
Cracker [175 starting] current: 159 for a loss of 2.21% 
Dawn [181.4 starting] current: 177 for a gain of .23% 
Heather [205 starting] current: 182 for a loss of 2.15%
Mylee [149 starting] current: 143 for a loss of 0%
Pinky [184 starting] current: 169.6 for a loss of 1.15% 
Stephanie [226 starting] current: 207 for a loss of 2.53%
Emily [195 starting] current: 185 for a loss of 2.63% 

And the total loss for this post is: 18.8 lbs!  Total weight lost as a group: 132.7 lbs!!  I'm just blown away guys, seriously!  That is an adult that we've gotten rid of!  Hooray!!

Congrats to Emily - our biggest loser this week!!  Great job!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
New Year, New You:
We're coming up on a brand new year!  Who doesn't get that feeling of anticipation - of change on the horizon?!  


"This is the year I will ________!"


We all have resolutions.  Some we meet and others we repeat...year after year (after year...).  My resolution has A.L.W.A.Y.S. had to do with weight loss and getting healthy.  It has been the same for as long as I can remember.  It gets exhausting.  When I really needed to focus on getting organized or making exercise a regular routine, I was obsessed with a number - you know, the one on the scale?  


Well, things are very different for me this year.  I still have a goodly amount of weight to lose (60 lbs), but I know that I'll do that THIS. YEAR.  So my resolutions are centered around other things I need to improve upon.  They are focused on the well-rounded aspect of BEING healthy - A lifestyle change - one that I have always longed for, but never achieved (nor really believed I could achieve).


I'm thrilled for the things to come - and really excited to get to know the new Stephanie...I have literally waited my whole life to meet her.


So if you're out there reading this and thinking about your list of resolutions, just know that if "getting healthy" is anywhere on that list...there is hope.  There is a wonderful solution and I can show it to you.  


Make 2012 the last year that "lose weight" is one of your resolutions.  
This is your year!


Call me for a free consult! 541-999-2313

2 comments:

Sweet Polly Purebred said...

Wow! Just wow! I love your new pic.

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Polly! ;o)