Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Year's Resolutions through the years...

 2003
"As soon as I have this baby, I'm losing weight!"

2004
"As soon as I have this baby, I'm losing weight!"

2005
"Ok, new year, time to diet!"

2006
"What diet can I try after this baby?..."

2007
"We are going to lose weight together!"

2008
"I've lost a little, but still have lots to go...hope I can stick to this!"

2009
"Last baby...time to lose the weight from the first one!"

2010
"Getting healthy by exercising!"

But it doesn't work if nothing else changes...
March 2011
(horribly blurry picture, but literally the ONLY one I have in the first half of 2011! And of course, Mindy is lovely!)

June 2011
"Started a new program...hope this works!"

Current...
"Yuppp, it works!"

Am I looking forward to 2012?  

Yes, yes I am!

If you're wanting to have the healthiest 2012 too, give me a call - I can help you! 541-999-2313

5 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

you look awesome. sigh....

Sweet Polly Purebred said...

A picture is worth a thousand words!

KelleyWenzel said...

You look like you feel FaBuLoUs!!! Good for you for finding a program/lifestyle that works for you!

Janet Paxman said...

Stephanie! I am so proud of you!! Your program is amazing and you help so many others get the results you are having!! Way to make a difference!! Jan Paxman

Megan and Ben said...

You true beauty! I am so happy for you. After baby #2 I will be calling for tips. Miss you!