Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day 2012

We had a snow day yesterday...well, a snow morning at least!  The kids had a great (albeit cold) time playing in the snow and having snowball fights!  We weren't very prepared, as most of our snow gear is in storage (it's the coast, not the valley)!

I ran outside to snap a few pictures, but my subjects weren't very cooperative!  I sure love these little faces!



My precious....snowball


Look at those little red hands and ears!  Poor dude!

Hello baby boy...you are my sunshine!

The crew (L to R back to front): Laethym, Christopher, Avonleigh, Zeke & Payton (Sassafrass)...and the mutts in either corner...

Look at those poor chapped lips!  I slather Eucerin on her every chance I get, but not as often as she needs!

I swear this boy's eyes change colors...they look almost brown here...sometimes very blue...other times green.  Lucky kid!

Pin It

2 comments:

Sweet Polly Purebred said...

Isn't it funny how no one seems to mind wet hair when it snows? ;)

Stephanie said...

So true!! They were FREEZING when they came in though! Got love resilient kids!